Diesel engine optimization
- 52% or better drop in repair costs
- Up to 71% less downtime across truck fleet
- No more manual / parked regeneration
- Better fuel mileage across fleet
What is LDT™ Optimization?
It’s a diesel engine ECM (ECU) parameter tuning process.
Service takes approximately 60-75 minutes per truck.
100% money back guarantee with optimization pilot program.
- Certified LDT technician inspects truck visually, identifies its duty cycle.
- Tech plugs into the ECM (engine control module / unit) using appropriate software.
- Tech checks fault codes / existing failures that will impede the service process.
- Tech takes “before” image of engine prior to performing service.
- Tech adjusts parameters to proprietary LDT specs for that truck’s particular duty cycle.
- Tech saves parameter settings, takes “after” image of the engine.
Typical ROI (return on investment): 3.5 to 9 months
LDT™ Optimization works for these trucks
Blue Bird, CAT on-highway engines, Cummins on-highway engines, Detroit on-highway engines, Dodge (RAM 2500 & Up), Ford (Covers diesel F250-F750), Freightliner, GMC (C, T, & W Series), Hino, International, Isuzu, Kenworth, Mack, Mitsubishi Fuso, PACCAR MX engines, Peterbilt, Sprinter (All Models), Sterling, Thermoking, UD (Nissan Diesel), Volvo, Western Star.
What LDT™ Optimization does not do
- LDT does not void the original manufacturer warranty on the engine.
- LDT does not violate any emissions standards to your zero-emissions engines.
- LDT cannot help units that are 2006 and older or retro-fitted with A DPF.