Diesel I.O. Intelligent Optimization for Heavy Duty Diesel Engines
- 52% or better drop in diesel engine repair costs
- Up to 71% less downtime across truck fleet
- No more manual / parked regeneration
- Better fuel mileage across fleet
- Improve Aftertreatment/Emission system reliability
What is Diesel I.O.?
Diesel I.O. Intelligent Optimization combines innovative, diesel engine software with unconventional calibration methods and training, to offer fleet managers and mechanics, a resolution that eliminates aftertreatment issues, provides predictive maintenance analysis, improves fuel efficiency and is 100% CARB & EPA compliant.
- ECM efficiency audit
- Guarantees that your trucks have been set up with the most effective parameters and features specific to your duty cycle
- Advanced Predictive Diagnostics
- Reduce repair costs and downtime more than 55% on average
- Prevent large scale Aftertreatment/Emission failures
- Aftertreatment Systems Maintenance
- A modern maintenance approach to today’s modern engines
- Reduce dealer reliance, improve in-house capabilities
- Emission systems specific training and maintenance protocols
What’s the Diesel I.O. process?
- Certified Diesel I.O. technician inspects truck visually, identifies its duty cycle.
- Tech accesses the ECM using manufacturer licensed, authorized software
- Tech analyzes pertinent Aftertreatment health data and current settings
- Tech identifies any pre-existing Aftertreatment issues, ECM programming issues, and checks for inactive and active fault codes
- Tech uses Diesel I.O. algorithms to make necessary adjustments to improve overall performance and efficiency of each truck based on the specific duty cycle.
Typical ROI (return on investment): 3.5 to 9 months
Diesel I.O. works for these trucks
Blue Bird, CAT on-highway engines, Cummins on-highway/off-road engines, Detroit on-highway engines, Dodge (RAM 2500 & Up), Ford (Covers diesel F250-F750), Freightliner, GMC (C, T, & W Series), Hino, International, ISX, Kenworth, Mack, Mercedes, Mitsubishi Fuso, Paccar PX, Peterbilt, Sterling, Thermoking, UD (Nissan Diesel), Volvo, Western Star.
What Diesel I.O. does not do
- Diesel I.O. does not void the original manufacturer warranty on the engine.
- Diesel I.O. does not violate any emissions standards to your zero-emissions engines.
- Diesel I.O. cannot help units that are 2006 and older or retro-fitted with A DPF.