Diesel aftertreatment results
- 52% or better drop in repair costs
- Up to 71% less downtime across truck fleet
- Better fuel mileage across fleet
- 100% money back guarantee with optimization pilot program
Decreased repair costs
Here we use results achieved with Saccani Distributing as a case study to document the overall and financial effects of LDT Optimization on a vocational fleet. The following chart shows parts and service costs for the Saccani fleet during the 4 years preceding LDT Optimization service — and then for the 7 months following LDT service.
Average monthly cost over previous four years
Average monthly cost after LDT Optimization
On average, LDT Optimization is saving Sacanni Distributing 55.2% a month on repair costs. Across their 25-unit fleet, this represents a savings of $158 per truck, per month — or $1,896 per year.
Averages Based on LDT Optimized Customers
Annual Decrease in Maintenance Cost
Miles Driven Before DPF Servicing Needed
Fuel Efficiency Increase
For the 12 months following LDT Optimization, no chart is needed to show losses related to aftertreatment failure, because there have been …
0 days of downtime and $0 spent
… on premature aftertreatment-related repairs for the entire Saccani fleet.
LDT™ Optimization works for these trucks
Blue Bird, CAT on-highway engines, Cummins on-highway engines, Detroit on-highway engines, Dodge (RAM 2500 & Up), Ford (Covers diesel F250-F750), Freightliner, GMC (C, T, & W Series), Hino, International, Isuzu, Kenworth, Mack, Mitsubishi Fuso, PACCAR MX engines, Peterbilt, Sprinter (All Models), Sterling, Thermoking, UD (Nissan Diesel), Volvo, Western Star.
What LDT™ Optimization does not do
- LDT does not void the original manufacturer warranty on the engine.
- LDT does not violate any emissions standards to your zero-emissions engines.
- LDT cannot help units that are 2006 and older or retro-fitted with A DPF.