Diesel aftertreatment problems
- Diesel exhaust filter problems
- DPF (diesel particulate filter) problems
- DPF issues / DPF failure / blocked DPF
- Diesel engine regen (regeneration) problems
Seeing these symptoms in your diesel truck or fleet?
Diesel aftertreatment problems can show up as a variety of symptoms:
- Poor mileage (mpg)
- Reduced engine power / throttle response
- Plugged DPF filters
- Frequent parked regeneration (regen DPF filter)
- Premature EGR or turbo failures
- Diesel truck repair downtime
- Diesel truck repair costs
The real problem isn’t your DPF
There is a disconnect between the truck engine manufacturers and OEM truck builders. Engine manufacturers do provide a robust set of ECM (engine control module) parameters for their engines, but truck builders do not program the engine for the specific duty cycle of each unit. Many are unaware of the full capabilities of new low-emissions engines, and most benefit by providing aftertreatment-related repairs.
Letting this problem continue is like burning money
Fleet / vehicle maintenance
Diesel engine regeneration
Poor fuel mileage
Why waste more time and money? Get your truck engine or fleet optimized today.
Averages Based on Diesel I.O. Customers
Annual Decrease in Maintenance Cost
Miles Driven Before DPF Servicing Needed